What is going on with Eclipse, and PUP?

======== Eclipse ===========
I have posted several posts in regards to Eclipse and it seems that no one has
been able to address it.

I have complained that the latest Eclipse will not work.  It does not even
come up at all and eclipse points you to your ~/.eclipse log file of which it
appears that PDE is not working and that there are several files missing.

I have completely removed eclipse from my system (as far as I can tell) and
then re-installed the BASIC eclipse offered via Package Manager and yet it
tells me the same thing, check the log files, same errors.

Can anyone tell me why there is silence on this?  Am I in the right mailing
list (For users of Fedora) regarding Eclipse or do I have to report elsewhere
like (Fedora Develop Java) list which I did anyway whilst this mailing list
shows very little or almost no activity for several days?

========= PUP =============
I have followed the instructions in fedorafaq.org which adds the livna and
other repositories - so the PUP update says:

xine-lib-extras-nonfree - 1.1.10-1.lvn8.i386 updates xine-lib-extras-nonfree -
1.1.9.1-1.lvn8.i386

Applying this update results in:
Dependency Error:
Missing Dependency: xine-lib = 1.1.10 is needed by package
xine-lib-extras-nonfree

Do I ignore this update until the dependency library becomes available at some
point in the future?

Thanks-
Dan