Re: Sendmail Help

On Jan 23, 2008 9:04 AM, Dan Track <dan.track@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> let me know if its possible and point me to somewhere.
>
> Basically I'd like to configure sendmail in such a way that for a
> particular domain e.g example.com it sends all mail to server1 however
> for user joe@xxxxxxxxxxx I want his mail to be sent directly to
> server2.

The documentation you're looking for is in
/usr/share/sendmail-cf/README *after* you install the sendmail-cf
package.

Since it's been a few years since I last tackled a problem similar to
this, I don't know the answer off the top of my head.  It will involve
specifying a sendmail map of some sort and then adding the mapping
rules you mention.

--
Garry Williams +1 678 656-4579