Re: Double messages

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Karl Larsen wrote:

... snip ...

>    I did some simple looking at the Thunderbird mail client and I
> have discovered how to do exactly what is being done to me. And it
> is dirt simple and all you need is the email address of the victom
> and the email address of the list. I have both for most people on
> this list. In theory I can do the same for all of you.

  gawd almighty, karl ... people are trying to *help* you here under
the assumption that you might have misconfigured your emailer somehow,
and you respond by *threatening* them.

  words fail me.  truly.  and that takes some doing.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

Home page:                                         http://crashcourse.ca