Re: Double messages

Karl Larsen wrote:
max bianco wrote:
On Jan 22, 2008 11:20 AM, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Scott van Looy wrote:
Today Karl Larsen did spake thusly:

  I noticed my messages were sent twice to the Fedora list. They are
coming from somewhere outside my smtp server. Does anyone else have
the same problem?

  Now all messages to Fedora are sent twice. No other lists have this
problem. So it must be a problem at Fedora or a more complex problem.
We're not getting any of your messages twice. PEBKAC?

   What does PEBKAC mean?

PEBKAC means "Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair "

-Max

P.S. - That means you are the problem

Bullshit! It means some sour mouth ass hole on this list is sending me the extra copies. I have evidence of that now. Please stop. Your not causing me near the trouble you think. But it would be nice if you quit.

Karl

Sounds to me like you've got a corrupt message in your mailbox on your mail server that's causing that behaviour. I've seen that happen hundreds of times over my career.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support