Re: Double messages

Scott van Looy wrote:
Today Karl Larsen did spake thusly:

I noticed my messages were sent twice to the Fedora list. They are coming from somewhere outside my smtp server. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Now all messages to Fedora are sent twice. No other lists have this problem. So it must be a problem at Fedora or a more complex problem.

We're not getting any of your messages twice. PEBKAC?

   What does PEBKAC mean?

Karl