Re: [Fedora] Re: F8 is a problem

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:54:27 -0700
"Ashley M. Kirchner" <ashley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     You're assuming Karl actually a) listens to anyone here, and b)
> understands/comprehends what we're all saying.  And that's a rather
> large assumption on your part Frank.

I have simply become tired of him.  He used to be slightly entertaining on odd
occasions, (very slightly) but his act has run on far too long and has
become simply tiresome and annoying.  He has worn out his welcome as far as I'm
concerned, and I know that a lot of others here feel the same way.  I'm fully
aware that this is not my mailing list, but when you have most of the people
anywhere either mad at you or ignoring you, then it should become fairly
obvious that you are doing something wrong.

I'm hoping that speaking (well, typing) clearly and simply will get through to
him and that he will simply stop.