Re: F8 is a problem

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Karl Larsen wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 11:52 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:

I had no idea that nvidia was on livna.

Just proving that you pay no attention.  You've been told that before,
quite a few times, and even argued about it with those who told you.

That is NOT true! At least do not piss on me for things I did not do. Or,
show me where I said anything like that!

Karl

behold:

http://lists.linuxcoding.com/rhl/2007q3/msg13209.html

in which karl is posting to the fedora list, to a thread whose subject
is, "livna nvidia update problem."

the prosecution rests.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

Home page:                                         http://crashcourse.ca
Fedora Cookbook:    http://crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Fedora_Cookbook

Show the whole message rday. Here it is: