Re: Updates SOLVED! ... Or is it!

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 08:30 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> >> What is the output from package-cleanup --problems and from package-cleanup
> >> --dupes ?
> >>
> >> This has got to be the longest solved thread on any mailing list.
> >>
> >> --
> >> There's no way out of here. When you come in you're in for good.
> >>

> > "Welcome to the Hotel Karlifornia ..."
> >

> The *best* thing out of this entire thread is that I'm now watching "The
> Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai - Across the 8th Dimension".
>
> Thanks again Ric
>
> I also learned another lesson....

OK, I'll bite! What did you learn? And did you enjoy Buckaroo? I would
suggest "Plug Head" #1 and #2 for your next install of the best of
Geekly Sci-Fi. (search eBay for "circuitry man")

Afterwards you can then shoot yourself, as you would have seen it all.
OR, remain here on Earth and pass my favor forward. <huge chuckles>
Enjoy! :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar