Re: How To Find Out Fan Speed Via Software

Robert L Cochran wrote:
Is there a way to find out the cpu fan speed through software -- a shell script or other utility maybe? I'd like some way to monitor cpu fan speed and get a notification if the fan quits unexpectedly.

Thanks

Bob Cochran

There must be a way to get speed in my BIOS. When I turn on my computer it shows the voltages and both fan rpm's. Very nice when the outside temp reaches 115F like it does here.

Karl