Re: Another list

David L. Gehrt wrote:
I have two  Fedora systems, My firewall gateway running  F6 and my local
mail machine  running FC3(!?!), on which  I am getting  ready to install
F8.  I am assuming that this evolution may not go all that smoothly, and
I may need to ask folks of the sort found on this
So I  am looking for a  source of assistance  should I need it  from the
net.    Do I have to set up my own?

dlg

The official source is http://forum.fedoraforum.org/
This list is my preferred resource.
People here will help you out. You may have to delete threads that do not interest you though.

The FC3 to Fedora 8 might be problematic. The FC6 to Fedora 8 should be possible without a lot of grief.

Jim

--
I feel better about world problems now!