Re: Wireless/NetworkManager problem?

Knute Johnson escribió:
When I start my laptop I get the "Secret required by wireless network" dialog. I enter the password and click the "Connect" button and I get a message flag that says "Disconnected." If I try to connect again I get the same thing one more time. After that I have to click the NetworkManager applet and select my wireless. Then it does the same thing again. If I log out and log back in though I get the "Unlogk Keyring" dialog. I enter the key and it connects up just fine.

This only happens on my laptop and not on my desktop. Both computers have F8 i386 installed. Both are up to date.

What wireless card do you have?