Re: Updates SOLVED! ... Or is it!

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 08:30 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> >> What is the output from package-cleanup --problems and from package-cleanup
> >> --dupes ?
> >>
> >> This has got to be the longest solved thread on any mailing list.
> >>
> >> --
> >> There's no way out of here. When you come in you're in for good.
> >>

> > "Welcome to the Hotel Karlifornia ..."
> >

> The *best* thing out of this entire thread is that I'm now watching "The
> Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai - Across the 8th Dimension".
>
> Thanks again Ric
>
> I also learned another lesson....

You betcha. "No matter where you go, there you are." Doesn't Ellen
Barkin (Penny Pretty) have one great set of legs? Woof! Peter Weller was
young in that movie. And the Ford F-150 pickup truck breaking the sound
barrier? Right. <chuckles> I just love that movie. If you REALLY like
it, the script is on the net, complete with all the background dialogs.
Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar