Re: Updates SOLVED!

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 02:43 +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> >> You mean you think it is better to permanently enable these repositories?
> >
> > Yes. Choose a set of repos and keep it enabled.
>
> I think Karl is living proof that this is not a good idea.
----
you've got it backwards...Karl is living proof that this IS the only way
for the majority of Fedora users
----
> It may possibly be a good idea for you,
> but I certainly don't think it is a good idea
> for the general Fedora user (amongst which I include myself).
----
you're understanding is much higher than the average Fedora user and
Karl is definitely not up to your level.

I personally you should show some deference to Michael on these
things...he definitely knows.

Craig