Googleearth again

I re-installed latest release of GoogleEarth downloaded this morning,
I am running on F9 rawhide with xorg-x11-server-1.4.99.1-0.13.fc9 and
intel driver:

1) When I installed it, I got this message:
Installing desktop icon...
do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
Try running with LIBGL_THROTTLE_REFRESH and LIBL_SYNC_REFRESH unset

2) the first time GE starts fine, but the following times, it crashed
logging out the user after a blank screen with some vertical  lines.

I got also a message that GE was crashing and that it was recorded
somewhere and the next time message should have sento to Google(but it
was too fast to write it down...where could it be ???)

I hope that it can help

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag