Re: Nvidia again

Erik P. Olsen wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
Erik P. Olsen wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
[snip]
However removing the nvdia driver from modules did not fix the problem with the knuNvidia drivers I d/l from Fedora.
[snip]

How can you download nvidia from Fedora when there is no nvidia in the Fedora repository?

   You yum install from freshrpm and they have a lot of them. too many.

freshrpm is not Fedora repository.

Yes I know that. Neither is Livna but they both have with many other sources things we need like VLC so we can see the things people using Windows who is EVERYONE. And you Fedora apologizers all seem to say if it isn't from Fedora it isn't good. Well I and well over half the Fedora users would be using Windows today if we could not use the non fedora things.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User