Re: Problem with Kmail filters

On Friday 11 January 2008, Rex Dieter wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Please, Rex or Rahul, do us a favor and nuke those two kdepim-3.5.8-10 and
>> kdepim-libs-3.5.8-10 from the F8 i386 repo's hopefully never to be seen
>> again until they have been replaced with fully working versions.
>
>Not really a viable option, honestly.  3.5.8-10 fixed a load of other bugs,
>which would regress if these were pulled, resulting in contrasting cries
>from those users affected to restore them.
>
>In the meantime, did you try the kdepim-3.5.8-11 candidate builds?
>F-8: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=30822
>F-7: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=30821
>We're close to putting these in updates-testing, any other positive feedback
>would make that a no-brainer.
>
>-- Rex

I might Rex, if I could make yumex see the repo's I enable in
yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo.

It is ignoring my edits to enable the srpm's but I'll try those if I can make
them visible to yumex.  I set enable=1 in the fedora-updates-testing.repo
file and that worked, but as you say, they aren't there yet.

I enabled the srcs in the fedora.repo file too, and it is similarly ignored.
WTH?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)