Re: X - no mouse/pointer - rhgb

Jamie Bohr wrote:
Sorry, I just saw the reply.  I have not been checking me email ... sorry.

I removed the "rhgb" from grub.conf, all is working great now.

- Jamie

I was not sure if this was related to the invisible mouse problem that some have reported or the problem was related to the graphical boot loader causing X server problems later.

So rhgb was the cause of no mouse with the nv driver. Thanks!

Jim

--
Due to the CDA, we no longer have a root account.