Re: how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

Thanks for putting up this cookbook, it's a nice addition to the FAQs
and wikis already available to the Fedora community.

Perhaps a useful trick I found somewhere that avoids the spaces in file
names: you can tell the system to always mount a cd/dvd on the same
path,
e.g:
  gnome-mount --write-settings --device /dev/scd0 --mount-point dvd
and after that, all cds/dvds will appear as /media/dvd in stead of a
name with the label in it. Jigdo isn't the only application that cannot
handle the spaces, unfortunately.

David Jansen