Re: Fedora 8 on laptop lenovo T61P

On mardi 8 janvier 2008, Chris Snell wrote:
> > Is there a way to install F8 on it? Thanks. Francois
>
> Install in text mode, then use the nvidia packages from the livna repo.
>
> More specific help here:
> http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/Installing_Fedora_8_on_a_ThinkPad_T61p

OK, I did what I found on the wiki, except the part about Mouse, as I do not
have a pb with it.
Now everything works like a charm, except one very important thing :
wifi ;-(
Now when I boot, I have a message like that : "error for wireless
request "set mode (8B06)". Set failed on device wlan0. invalid argument.

I have that message since I've updated the packages. When I just installed
F8 from the DVD, I didn't get that warning, but the wifi didn't work
though.
The little led that shows that wifi is activated is off.
Thank you for your help. Francois