Re: ATI driver: possible without livna/ATI's huge *.run one?

Strong wrote:
I would the first case but the repo.s I use (atrpms
tigro rpmforge dries freshrpms) tell me that they are not compatible
with the livna, because livna has some bad politics relating to other
(these mentioned ones) repos.
As mentioned, you can use livna just for the ati driver.
It's a kernel module, it may conflict with the ati kernel modules at those other repos if they package it - but if you don't try to install their kernel module, nothing to worry about.

Also install livna-config-display

It lets you manage the kmod through a nice gui.