Re: Bouncing closer to a solution?

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 14:13 +1100, Simon Slater wrote:
> Upon further review of these email headers it is saying that you are
> blocking yourself.  Local Host 127.0.0.1 is your pc, and bitdefender
> has blocked it, bitdefender being one of your security programs.

It doesn't have to be *you*.  127.0.0.1 is how all machines refer to
themselves (like you looking in the mirror, and calling yourself "me" or
"I").  Your mail can go through various machines along its way, or
different processes on the same machine, and they'll each add their own
headers.  Any of them could refer to themselves with their local
loopback address rather than another network address.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.

It said use Windows 98 or better, so I used Linux.