Re: Email delivery (sendmail->procmail->$HOME/mbox) with fallback

Tim Alberts wrote:

Now completely off topic..I just read a bit on CentOS website. Am I correct in thinking that they're litterally redistributing what RedHat Enterprise is?

Yes....

Even their documentation is cut/paste from RedHat with RedHat logo's. I love the phrase they use 'prominent North American Enterprise Linux vendor'.

However this seems to answer my question about what RedHat Enterprise really is..all open source.