Fedora 6 domain access and roaming profiles

I could really use some help in getting roaming profiles working on my linux home network.

I have a Redhat EL5 server, a Fedora 6 workstation, and a Windows XP machine at home. I have set up the server as a domain name server using SAMBA. My Windows machine and the Fedora 6 workstation both joined the domain. I also have NAS enable and can mount the home dir on the F6 workstation.

I want my F6 workstation to use the login profiles from the server. I also want the WinXP to do this but the workstation is more important at this time.

Can someone point me to a 'How-to' or other documentation to do this? Or, give some other good pointers? I just can't seem to find a step by step guide.

Thank you
Joe