Re: Mailman 2.1.5-10.FC2 Problem; Probably sendmail-related

Nigel Henry escribió:
On Sunday 06 January 2008 16:49, Robert L Cochran wrote:
I have a server box running Fedora Core 2 that has been just sitting
there, dutifully working away, for a long while now. I haven't updated
it at all since the 2.6.10-1.771_FC2 kernel, and that was a long time ago!

The server runs:

DNS via bind 9.2.3-13
sendmail 8.12.11-4.6
mailman 2.1.5-10.fc2

I'm posting from FC2, so I'm not going to have a go at you still using FC2, but I think you should have taken advantage of Fedora legacy before it shut down. there were a lot of security updates provided by it, including sendmail.

There was a security issue related to mailman package which didn't properly addressed by fedora-legacy before shut down. I have patched version for FC4. May help.

Any way, my suggestion would be to try CentOS.