Re: Java Solution

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
  cheez and crackers -- i go offline for a couple days and a food
fight breaks out.  you kids.

It makes no difference if you stay off line for awhile. When you come back the situation is the same. The best policy is to just offer corrections and alternatives. Narrowing down individuals usually does little good.

What I observed is that most of the problems people had when I joined the list are well known on cure and prevention. The questions now are more specialized so the listers have contributed to helping those who faced previous challenges.

The food fight continues?

Jim

--
If life is a stage, I want some better lighting.