Re: java again really

Matthew Saltzman wrote:

The key here is that from a *user* (i.e., sysadmin) viewpoint, this tool
is pretty easy to use. What Karl probably should have done is
	alternatives --config java

and then selected the Sun Java alternative.  (Note, I have not installed
the java-compat package or the JPackage Sun Java to try exactly this.

The problem here is finding one of these that is documented to work in anything newer than FC6. I don't think it is any of the usual places.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx