Fedora 8 installation problem on IBM server...

Hi to everyone...

I have a problem with installing FC8 to IBM x3650 server... It try to install directly with a graphical(with anaconda) interface, but after it founds my graphic adapter(atixxxxx) it looks like that it wait my instructions(it does not shows to me anything)...

I try to install it with a "text based" installation and it has been installed. But I'm login as a user and I give "startx" command for starting GNOME desktop, but it seems that it waits and does not appears anything on the screen... I thing it is screen/display problem...

Firstly; how can I sent to you the problem?(I mean where can I found)
Secondly; how can I solve this problem?(I mean with which command(s) cause I am new in Fedora)

Thanks a lot...

sincerely yours...

--
Tolun ARDAHANLI