Re: Trouble installing Linksys WMP54G wireless PCI adapter Fedora 8

--- Frank8 <no-reply-gw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've never installed a wireless adapter on Linux.
>
> The Linksys Wireless-G adapter talks to my router with Windows XP, so
> the hardware works and is plugged in.

Frank I can second this.
I was in fact using an x-term to capure the info that you posted when I
read your post.

My results are EXACTLY the same as yours, word for word.
My card is an Edimax EW-7218G.

I have searched the net and tried all kinds of packages.
It got so bad that I had to re-install FC8.

If you get it to work, maybe you get info off-list PLEASE post it here
or email me direct.

Mick M.

Death before Decaf!!!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs