Re: BlueTooth Issues

Man I am ready to give up on this project. I have looked for an updated package that will work on my system with
no results what so ever. Even tried the packages for the fc8 and fc9 releases LOL even though I should not have.
the only one that comes close to working is kdebluetooth.i386 0:1.0-0.16.20060908svn.fc6. The only issue with it is
I still can not get the darn pin input box to popup like it should. It does read the headset. Also need to get the headset and
hands free services activated some how as that might be the issue. Again I don't my head from a hole in the ground on
this one.

SomeOne PLEASE help

Don