amarok-backtraces to amarok-backtraces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

amorak seems a little fragile, but has this cool feature such that it reports them to amarok-backtraces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately, amarok-backtraces@xxxxxxxxxxxx declines them when I send them, and I don't understand why. Here is the message I get:

<amarok-backtraces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: host mail.sourceforge.net[66.35.250.206]
    said: 550-Verification failed for <xxxxxx@xxxxxxxx> 550-Called:
    58.6.192.22 550-Sent:     RCPT TO:<xxxxxx@xxxxxxxx> 550-Response: 554
<xxxxxx@xxxxxxxx>: Relay access denied 550 Sender verify failed (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

I've carefully obfuscated my email address, but the rest is as in my bounce message.

I don't understand how it's trying to verify the sender address, but the sender address is correct and able to receive email - hence the need to obfuscate it.

Do others have this problem, and if so what are you doing? Binning the crashes?

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait