Re: windows and linux

Rogue wrote:

A good example is Skype. This is a fun device that lets you talk all over the world using the Internet. Yes they do produce a Linux version. On Windows a cam camera with a mike aboard is all you need. You set the camera so it see's you and you can talk through it. On Fedora 8 you get the VERY latest model and it will run. The web cam does not even find Skype or Skye it. But it does limp along with voice. This is so much fun I do it on my laptop with windows.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User