Re: playing DVDs with totem

Tim wrote:
On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 08:56 +0530, Abhishek wrote:
Ya exactly one more point will be that Linux is easy to use but easier to screw up for a normal user,it's not that ignorant friendly while Windows is very ignorant or n00b friendly stuff what we call making it difficult for a "normal" user to screw up..

Try that the other way around.  It's far easier for an ignorant Windows
user to screw things up.  That's why the world's infested with Windows
viruses, and broken Windows PCs.

Ya but actually its more easy to call a hardware engineer or a knowledgeable friend and get it fixed at a pretty low price/free..Imagine screwing up a linux machine even hardware engineers refuse to touch the machine..Forums/mailing lists is an option but what if the system is screwed and no spare PC with internet? There are many such problems...I think Linux should be taught in every school like they teach windows XP :-)