Re: Need a fetchmail guru (JoAnne D.?) who's been using it to pop his/her gmail

On Mon, 2007-12-24 at 14:06 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> I think it will eventually get it all, but with SA in the chain, lets
> just say its slow and let the imagination come up with descriptive
> ways to describe how slow it is.  With 3k+ messages to go, it will not
> finish today.

The obvious question:  Why not disable spam assassin for the moment,
dredge in all your mail as fast as you can, filter expected mail to
their own folders, then assess the remainder for spam.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.