Re: Advice on Intel Wireless card

Greg Sieranski wrote:
I currently have a t60p with an Atheros Communications, Inc. AR5418 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless PCI Express Adapter that I have had very minimal luck getting to work. The madwifi drivers are just not working consistently enough for me to even bother turning on my wireless. I am ready to swap the card for either the Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN or the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG card. I was just looking for some advice on which card I should go with. I would really like to be able to just put the card in, install the firmware drivers and have it work. What do you guys think?

Thanks,
gs

I forgot to mention that I am running F8 on an x86_64 system.

Merry Christmas,
gs