Re: F8: Kernel update = no Wireless

Karl Larsen wrote:
You put a kernel driver in the old kernel that let's your wireless work. Now you need to get a driver for the new kernel. As of now I haven't found anything the new kernel does better, so just go back to the old kernel for now.

Karl

Hi Karl,

I updated the kernel many times without having that problem and without installing a new driver for the wireless card. Both are RPM packages from Fedora anyway.

Thanks,

Ivan

--
Ivan Virgili