NetworkManager + opendns?

Any suggestion on configuring so that NetworkManager with dhcp will work
with opendns?  What I'd like to happen is either:

1) preferred.  A local caching NS that forwards my internal net lookups to
my internal DNS servers when I'm at work, and forwards others to opendns.

2) No local caching server, but again forward internal lookups to internal
DNS servers (maybe learned from dhcp), and forwards others to opendns.