Seahorse vs Evolution ?

Hi;

I apologize for starting a second thread on this issue, but I have done
some exploring, and some fixing since the original post "Subject: End of
F8 install -- frustration !"

I have checked other seldom used 'users' that I have created for my
system.  They are not prompted with "Enter password for default keyring
to unlock The application 'evolution' (/usr/bin/evolution) wants access
to the default keyring, but it is locked"

Somehow I have denied permission for Evolution to go directly to my ISP
and fetch new mail at login to my main user without first giving a
keyring password .  I can't figure out what I did -- or how to undo it.
I have spent more than 8 hours over the last two days learning more
about PAM, key rings and Seahorse than I ever wanted.

A quick prompt, or suggestion, or solution would be really appreciated.

--
Regards Bill