Re: Fedora 8 i586 Anaconda issue resolved

Jon Masters wrote:
On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 11:32 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
For all VIA or K6 owners waiting to install Fedora 8, Merry Christmas:

http://pilot.genomicscenter.nl/revisor/f8-i386-respin/iso/

Tested and verified. Uses Anaconda backport from Rawhide.

Thanks to Jeroen van Meeuwen and Bob Jensen at Fedora Unity.

Please note the ISOs are not our official release and since I need to do another respin, they will move to http://pilot.genomicscenter.nl/revisor/20071209/

Neither address is accessible.

You're right, they're not -on purpose. These ISO images were not our official release, they were out there for our testers.

Another spin is in our testing process now and solves different issues too.