Re: Dual Head - Monitor and laptop screen

Peter Lauri wrote:
: All the Dual Head tutorials I found includes two separate monitors. I
: would like to setup so that I have my 24 inch side screen monitor and
: the laptop monitor as two separate workspaces. Is this doable?

Do you mean by "separate workspaces" two independent desktops, or one
extended desktop, xinerama fashion?

I only know (a bit about) nvidia configuration.  With twinView (in the
closed source driver) you can do anything you want.  Your laptop
screen is just one of the "two separate monitors" you
mentioned above.

Dean