Re: fedora and notebooks?

Jan Brosius wrote:
Hello, I plan to buy a notebook. This is my first notebook. Besides Windows I'd like to install also fedora 8. Can anyone tell me if fedora recognizes the touchpad of the notebook. If so does fedora also recognise an additional USB mouse?

Any help appreciated
Jan

Thanks to all of you. I wouldn't like to miss fedora. Fedora is a great OS