Re: Why cant I make my laptop ethernet cards recognise 10Mbs?

Hi everyone

  The first thing I would like to say is thank you all very much for your
suggestions.  I've tryed various different types of cable and played around
with the settings using ethtool, but to no avail.  I think the writings on
the wall for me to use the other laptop that already works.  I just thought
that there might be some easy solution to the problem (which there might be,
but I think its going to take me a long time for me to find it).  Its been
interesting though and slightly frustrating, but at least I have got a
solution(use the other laptop).

THANKS AGAIN

Phil