Re: It Works fine... System lockups with F8 and Firefox

Around 12:29am on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

>    Steve your just a old man that is still pushing the really stupid
> idea that if it was not invented at Fedora it is crap. This binary with

Where did I ever say "that if it was not invented at Fedora it is crap"?
You won't find that - I have never said or believed that.  So you are a
liar.  And you are rude, xenophobic and stupid.  Add one more to the
total of people who have given up trying to help you.

>    It works just fine and a person on this list put me in touch with

If it works just fine, why did you say your machine crashes after a few
minutes?

> it. The things Fedora try to do to keep up an rpm with Nvidia software
> coming with kernel updates is a silly way to do things. The binary I use
> works on ALL Linux. This is what the people at Nvidia want.

Why do you make such ridiculous statements.  How can you accept
GNU/Linux, and then say that Fedora producing open source software is "a
silly way to do things"!  Nearly everything you write is both stupid and
wrong.