Re: list subject

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 15:42:50 -0500,
  Lamar Owen <lowen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 December 2007, Les Mikesell wrote:
> > Must be different lists.  I can understand wanting to default to
> > off-list replies on certain topics, but not for technical lists.
>
> FWIW, all the postgresql lists default to no reply-to:.

Note the postgres lists allow nonmembers to post (after moderation) which
means that you really do want keep people cc'd unless that set
mail-followup-to to ssay they don't. Also, once upon a time there was
a long delay in mail sent through those lists and keep the principals
in a discussion copied you could get things done a lot faster.