Virtualize an existing installation of Windows

Using gparted, I've been able to sneak a Fedora partition on my work laptop and dual boot F8 and XP.  My next ambition is to be able to boot my XP partition as a virtual machine in Linux using Xen.  I've seen a how-to for vmware[1], but I feel that Xen performs better (especially with the VT-x extension) and I'd like to try that first.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

[1]http://mazimi.wordpress.com/2007/06/24/virtualization-of-an-existing-physical-partition-of-windows-within-linux/

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak: