new gotcha from kde update to 3.5.8 for fc6

Greetings all;

I just discovered that tab completion in my shells has gone away after this
update, and that's at least as handy as sliced bread or bottle beer.

Can it be restored somehow?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

> > Wait. Don't you mean:

Yes. Just ignore me when I show extreme signs of Alzheimers.

	- Linus Torvalds on linux-kernel