SELinux enforcing, an external ntfs-3g mount, Samba and Fedora 8

Has anyone got Samba working to access an external ntfs-3g mount with SELinux enforcing on Fedora 8?  The following is what I've done so far, and my networked XP Pro machines aren't even seeing the Linux box--any ideas?

Many TIA,
Craig

Administration->Samba
 Directory      Share name Permissions Visibility
 /mnt/ntfsdrive ntfsdrive  Read/Write  Visible

Bottom of my /etc/samba/smb.conf file:

[ntfsdrive]
        path = /mnt/ntfsdrive
        writeable = yes
;       browseable = yes
        guest ok = yes

System->SELinux Management->Boolean checked:
 samba: Allow samba to run as the domain controller
 samba: Export all files on system read-write
 samba: Allow samba to export user home directories
 samba: Allow samba to modify public files
 samba: Allow samba to export NFS volumes
 samba: Allow samba to run unconfined scripts

Settings->Firewall
 Samba green checked as a trusted service

sudo smbpasswd -a username
sudo /etc/init.d/smb restart
sudo /sbin/chkconfig --level 35 smb on
sudo /sbin/chkconfig --list smb
smb             0:off   1:off   2:off   3:on    4:off   5:on    6:off

sudo /etc/init.d/smb restart
Shutting down SMB services:                                [  OK  ]
Starting SMB services:                                     [  OK  ]

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=225978&topic_id=49129&forum=10#forumpost225978
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame craignied@xxxxxxxxxx