Re: kalarm - week starting day

On Sun December 9 2007, Frank Cox wrote:
> I wonder if I should file a (very minor) but report against kdebase
> regarding this issue.

yes, those 'but' reports always make for a better read than those critter ones
submit it in triplicate, present it to at least three committees for vetting,
and post it here with at least two contrarian positions on the issue from
opposing sides of the political spectrum

sorry, rainy Sunday

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA