RE: opinions on disc burner utils?

> I'm wondering about GUI, ease of configuration, options, etc.

I concur with the others on the merits of k3b.  It is
and excellent program.  If you have used Easy CD Creator,
you will find K3B intuitive.

You will want to
yum install k3b

You will probably also want k3b-extras-nonfree
from livna to be able to handle mp3 files.
I believe rpmforge also has a package to enable
mp3 handling.

Bob Styma
Phoenix, AZ