opinions on disc burner utils?

Hello.
I was hoping that, in Fedora 8, the coders would have fixed the nautilus-cd-burner bug (which prevents it from burning a disc unless some combo of options in the Config Editor is checked). HA!

I fresh-installed F8 on one of my machines (which refused to burn with F7, no matter what combo I checked) - still won't work.

So, I searched the repository (with the Package Manager), and found alternatives. But, so I don't have to spend a lot of time and effort checking out each, I'd like some feedback. I use gnome. (In case it matters -- all my other machines still have F7 - I don't know what F8 has to offer.)

brasero (0.5.2 and 0.6.1)
gcombust (1:0.1.55)
gnomebaker (0.6.0 and 0.6.2)
xcdroast (.98a15-13 and -14)  Does this do audio CDs only?

I'm wondering about GUI, ease of configuration, options, etc.

E.g. Do any have something like a 'project feature'? I'd like to config, say, a backup: I'd tell it what to back up, and the disc name. Then, when I want to backup, all I'd have to do is tell it to do that project.

If you think that you'll start a flamewar, just contact me directly.