Re: [OT] Re: David S Wiener is out of the office.

On 12/2/07, John <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Again, EXACTLY, what does this thread have to do with Fedora? You people
that work on code for the rest of us- I'd be extremely pissed if all my
hard work was being wasted on such drivel. Karl, do you understand why
people give you a hard time about posting stuff on the list...? I like
Fedora, but...

This simple, good natured, meaningless, off topic fun (with the exception of the political statements).

Just ignore the threads you don't want to read. Its not like the list is full of OT posts.